First time going out in 6 weeks, I want to go to a decent club, but one guy doesn’t. :/
Also I’ve been doing more ab/core stuff in the gym lately and I look ficking good without my shirt.
How hard is it to find a relatively cheap but also swanky slim fit suit jacket that is casual enough to wear on nights out but also to interviews/restaurants?
"Vine doesn’t have a problem with sexually explicit videos but it doesn’t want them on their app"
…well Vine do have a problem then if they’re removing them?
I HATE JAKE BUGG
I am so sick of fucking typing the same shit out over and over again.
I had a good late night gym session. Then was hungry on the way home and accidentally had a late night McDonald’s session. It was great.
Fucking jobcentre and fucking taxes and fucking adulting I’m gonna be a fucking cat instead.
Things to do and places to go but I don’t want to do the things or go to the places at all.
back rub plz. plz?
My body is breaking.
things that happened yesterday:
- I met Ashley in a pub on her way into Cardiff and we had a meal
- It was the first ever time I had vegetable lasagne
- I didn’t order vegetable lasagne, but that’s what they brought me and I was too hungry to wait for another one
- It was still nice though and pretty much tasted the same
- Then I drove us into town (it’d be pointless us both paying for parking) and mounted the curb going through the barrier at the car park
- Girl’s fashion is weird
- I want a suit jacket so I tried some on but I still don’t know what size I am
- I didn’t actually buy anything (except 2 bottles of Pepsi)
- I drove us back to the pub so she could drive home.
- I ended up going to the gym at about 10.30pm and did a good session
- And there was a mega hot girl on the treadmill/doing weights on the mat next to me
- I got home at midnight
- I fell asleep watching Raw and woke up at 5am and some sort of judo was on?